Created by Wedding Favors

13 August 2007

Summary of today

This week will be another week of intensive lessons. I got 4 lab reports and 3 problem sets to finish up. bleh~

Alfee, the IT guy in my company, offered to drop me and Jul to Clementi this afternoon after we off work and met him at the lift lobby. =) He's a nice and humorous guy... and he showed us his pics (when he was young).. he looked a bit like Thomas Ong lo.. Shuai. haahaa~ I guess Jul must be very excited.. and I let her take the front passenger seat. =)

Dear came back from Penang today.. he went to visit his parents, who have decided to retire from working in the States... Guess what, his parents got him real goodies... All I can do is... "WAH~~~" He said that if I want to get mine, I need to personally go back with him to visit his parents. Clever boy. Dun lure me.... or rather tempt me..

Tmr I'm going on course at Traders Hotel with Vic and some other ppl... I guess it'll be a boring course, only looking forward to the food? hahaa~ It's about IT stuffs... with a little bit of lab thingy..

Ok.. Getting tired now.. end of update for today. Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment