Created by Wedding Favors

15 August 2007

Mid week

Jul's gone to HK.. wont be seeing her for 5 days (including weekends).. will be missing her... no one to chat with me when I'm bored. haha~ Hope she'll have a smooth trip and an enjoyable one.

Yesterday's seminar was a boring one.. not able to understand totally and the speakers talked with a very heavy accent.. Plus, intensive classes at night made me difficult to focus... hence... I was day dreaming all the time. I kept myself awake by fidgeting, drinking water, writing nonsensical stuffs on the rough paper provided.. I'm glad that it ended at 3pm, so that I have enough time to travel back home, take a short nap, and then off to my lectures again. sigh*

I dun really feel like talking today.. no energy.. lets see whether I can gather some energy later on after lunch. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment