Created by Wedding Favors

28 August 2007

Long post

I felt restless when I got up this morning... and when i reached the office, I really had no mood in working at all... but I got to do the PA so no choice... while doing the PA... "self inflicted estacy mode" came on to keep myself awake and alert.. in other words, "self-high" (Maybe only some pple will understand what I'm trying to say here hahaa~) Everything was fine until in the late morning where vic came in and told us something happened... initially i thought that matter was only small small thing.. but after vic told me the consequences, I looked from another perspective and realised that tat was really a big issue... I'm not sure the outcome of this thing... but i know that there's soon a process to be standardise and firm up in order to prevent similar issues to occur again... Vic also told me that I'll be in-charge of all the protocols.. so in other words, more things to do, more responsibility and probably, more sh*t to clear? haha~ *cross fingers* I hope nothing will happen.

Mucus started running and felt a bit feverish in the afternoon.... popped a clarinase from Nana, rested for a while.. and was feeling much better after that.

Phantom told me that there's some eclispe going on today but didnt elaborate... however when i reached my computer lab, the first thing my lecturer did was to go the discovery webpage to view the live telecast of the blood moon eclispe, where basically the moon turns red. =) nice. The lecturer left the webpage on and we continued to do our NMR lab... time flew and when I turned my head up to see the projector again, the live streaming ended... Anyway, after discussion talking here and there, we managed to sorta complete the worksheets... *phew*

Lastly, dear came to fetch me today... everything was fine until we came to a yellowbox near traffic light and bus stop, when he stopped outside the yellowbox and started to sound frustrated and said "another one"... and I said, "they are right and we have to let them go first.. we not in a hurry mah".. then there's another bus and he said "another one!" I repeated "they are right"... i total I think he said "another one" for 3 to 4 times because there's a number of buses at the bustop.. so i repeated "they are right" for the no. of times after him... he suddenly snapped at me and said "I didnt say they are wrong at all! It's you the one who kept saying and talking they are right!"

I repeated those words thinking that by saying "they are right", we have more reasons to stay patient and let them exit first... its not that I blaming him for doing anything wrong... So why the flare? Anyway, I kept quiet for the short journey home. I'm angry. I may be naggy.. but there's still no reason to raise the voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment