Created by Wedding Favors

21 August 2007

Eventful

I'll be having an eventful weekend.. Arranged with my friends for meet up sessions. Friday after lab, Saturday for lunch and movie and sunday, afternoon tea and receiving belated bday gift. \(*o*)/

There's a tutorial later on... the lecturer asked us to prepare questions for him to answer.. if not, there's no point in going.. I didnt prepare questions... but I'm going to ask him how to go about working out those tough lab questions.

I haven got the time to get bday gifts for my friends.. oh no~

Anyway, let me update a little past events: Went to my colleague's wedding at Rasa Sentosa Shangri-la Hotel few weeks ago... Saw a lot of famous doctors around. ha~ Here's some pictures tat I took while hanging around at the cocktail session.


The bride and girls.

Beautiful Sunset with a man spoiling my image
Beautiful tree with 2 guys trying to take the sunset and spoiling my image again.
Meanwhile i decided to change my focus to 2 passer-bys. hee~

Thats the table gift (or something). A teddy bear for Ted and Piglet for Mary.
Happily ever after~!

No comments:

Post a Comment