Created by Wedding Favors

21 July 2004

My Dreams - any interpretations?

I had many dreams yesterday...

i dreamt of my secondary school friend who had his leg injured.. it was raining heavily.. i wanted to help him but he doesnt want.. he doesnt want pple to think that he is a cripple or something.. i insisted in helping him to walk across a bridge and suddenly a very strong gust of wind blew towards us. He fell into the water and i was able to catch his hand only..i cant swim.. all i can do is to grab tightly... as tightly as i can...

The dream then switches to another scene.. i was in the assembly line with my classmates. my friend like a guy from the other class and so i went up to the guy and tell him my friend's feeling... never did i expect he said "huh? what do you mean by this? Do i really have to spell it out?" After that, he gave me a peck on my cheek.. i was worried, i squatted down for a moment.. then run away from him.. its not that i dun like him.. just that everything came too fast for me to react...

The dream changed again... I was riding a white stallion, on my way to a church.. the church provide renting of horses for photo taking purposes and the horses were all caged up... i find that it is very cruel to cage up horses and so i let all the horses run away.. i was chased by many people and there's one long feet sportswoman who is catching up with me...

Then i was awake.. time to go to work... strange.. but interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment