Created by Wedding Favors

17 July 2004

Hello! Just uploaded some pictures of Nana's new hairstyle.. Mine is up too.. but then i think pple will think I dun look any different... (You got to see me in real then you'll notice the difference of my hair..)

Just finished watching Tv.. and brother just called me that he had applied Maxonline and can be used tomorrow.. =) yeah~~ I'm broke for this month... and then heard that our melbourne trip may be carried forward =)

Went west coast to 'scout' for the place for our company's sports day... actually i am not in the committee lah.. just that i got the camera and they want to borrow.. and also i want to go to macdonald to have hot fudge sundae.. yum yum..

next week there will be an audit for my company... 8.30 to 5.30pm.. dun like this timimg though.. a lot of pple will be taking the bus... gotta squeeze =(

One bad news to me... haru is not going to stay in my company.. they are finding another technician... so sad.. i dun like this feeling... friends leaving the company.. like shirz, janice and now it will be haru... I really hope that she can stay.. but too bad.. she cant.. she also prefer more lab work, just like i do... anyway, i sincerely hope that she can find a better job.. a better place.. most importantly, dun ever forget me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment