Created by Wedding Favors

31 July 2004

Happy Birthday to me!! hehe~~ Today i am turning 21!! A legal age in singapore =)

Yesterday went kbox with jo-ann, Verlin and Clara. We had a fun time there - 5 hours... haha.. cant really imagine that jo-ann still feels that she hadnt sang enough!! Elaine joined us for dinner later in the evening.. we went Ramen Ten to have our dinner. the food there is not that fantastic and there's no air conditioning. but just with my friends around me talking, I felt that its enuff. After that jo-ann and I went to Elaine's house to see her dog - silky terrier named peanut. It's a he which i will post his pictures in the next post (havent load up to my pc). initially peanut was friendly and played with us, after that, he started to play rough and bites pple.. argh!! kept sticking to me and wanted to bite me.. the more i scolded him, the more he wants to come near me!! hahaa~~ their parents were like "peanut - do you really like her so much? if you get naughty, we'll beat you" I dun really mind him biting me.. coz somehow its not painful at all.. just that his salivia was all over me~~ yucks!
*****************************************
its a little cold this morning.. its raining.. and with my blanket in the washing machine, all i can do is to cuddle up, like a baby... my sis woke up, saw my clumsy position, covered me with her blanket... "thanks" i said to her.. and fell asleep.. after that i got up, and i saw her in my kind of position like before.. haha~ i was so touched... I passed her the blanket back and it's time for me to get up... =) Come to think of it, mum once said that, when it rains on someone's birthday, that means that the person is a stingy man.. - its raining now.. that means?! haha~~
*****************************************
Meetin my colleagues later at orchard to go for shima buffet in Goodwood park. Heard that the food there is fantastic! thats why nana wanted to go there.. her ebi tempura!!

No comments:

Post a Comment