Created by Wedding Favors

06 July 2004

Bluesky returns

It has been some days since i came online.. my home pc is still not fixed and i cant seem to log online using my sis laptop.. i think theres something wrong with the connection or something... yesterday i was home alone... sick.. and nothing much to do except to rest and drink more water.. *sigh* Brother saw me bored and so went to rent Last Samurai for me to watch.. Its a great show i think.. I like to see them using the swords.. cool =)

Hm.. let me talk about the chalet... last friday, we went to meet up with Pinky to get food.. When I reached there, rushing and running around to get food made me forget about the fever.. hahaa~~ so happy at that time.. theres even an uncle that asked me "Miss, this one 1kg how much huh?" duh.. do i looked like a salesperson? I guess so.. i was like "taking stock" - actually checking my trolley with the list in my hand.. thats why... Seashell and Charm went to collect the chalet keys and the rest of us went there after we got our food... poor Seashell and Charm gotta wait for our food for quite some time hehee~

Saturday.. i was having a terrible flu the whole day... so poor thing.. cannot enjoy the BBQ session.. some more it was having a heavy downpour before we were starting our BBQ.. luckily, the sun came out in the late evening.. Seashell sent haru to her jap lesson that day.. and she went back to her house to get a thicker blanket and a softer pillow for the sick bluesky.. i was so touched.. thanks "hugz" that night we played "zong ji mi ma" i was the one thinking of the numbers.. coz i only got the energy to do that... poor felicia and rac... they seemed to know the numbers i was thinking back in my mind.. only the lucky seashell got away.. some of the forfeits were really scary.... R rated...

Sunday... it was time to pack up and leave... we went to the airport to have our BK breakfast...requested by Nana after that, home sweet home... i went home and sleep all the way to the evening.. by than.. my fever's back...and i went to the doc again.. MC on Monday..

The only thing that we missed out was to have a group photo... here's the chance now..

*cheese*Haru,Pinky,Rac,Nana,Seashell,Charm,Bluesky *cheese*

No comments:

Post a Comment