Created by Wedding Favors

18 July 2004

Days of my past

(Music and lyrics by Low Yijun)

Days of my past seems a memory to me
Lost when the feeling of love left me be
Wonder when it shall be found
Could you please let me know how
Could you please let me know how
 
Emptiness covers my life everyday
Wish I could always love you in my ways
Laugh at the thoughts that you've mentioned
Couldn't feel joyful again
Will life be sad til the end
 
Chorus:
Skies are blue clouds are white
Look at the stars at night
What is the thing that we see in them
Morning dew drips away
Why is my heart so grey
Couldn't remember this way
My love has been lost and taken away
 
Feels like a nightmare - I'm lost deep inside
Couldn't get out and don't know where to hide
Wished that you are here by my side
Bring all the darkness away
Please do not go please will you stay
 
*Chorus
 
And then, there I saw you in the midst of hope
I felt like I never ever did before
You gave me the feeling that made me want to say
Give me a chance, let me feel hope, come back to me, don't go away

No comments:

Post a Comment