Created by Wedding Favors

25 July 2004

Friends... they are important to me.
They bring me laughter, joy, and sometimes tears.
The tears are mostly tears of joy... little things they do to touch me.
I can't really imagine, what's a life like without them...
Friends grow up with me, teach me things, bring me something that money can't buy.
Sometimes, a friend leaves me when I did not keep in contact with them..
I feel so sad... but people come and go...
They bring and teach us something before they are free to move on...
Frankly speaking, I only got little close friends... not that much like you see in my friendster list.
Friends form a part of me...
Work, play, study and learn...
How i wish i can have them to be my friends for as long as possible...
but who knows... things change...
But one thing that is for sure, I have good friends that will always stand by me..
and me, I will stand by you too...
I am happy =)
Always happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment