Created by Wedding Favors

22 July 2004

Busy day

Home sweet home... finally... now i have the time to write my blog... today is a busy day for me.. i managed to "clean" up all the files and all PM updated for the audit. *phew* It took me the whole day... pain and tiring. I want to get it done by today, so that it's more free tomorrow, and at least get ready for audit on monday right? if we find something wrong with any of the equipment, we still have friday to play with... (Actually i wonder why "cleaning" up the files become my sole responsibility? that guy provided me minimal help... only 1 folder to be exact.. out of 40...)

Anyway, enough of work.. i am at home now.. so talk about something relaxing... tomorrow our CRU got a BBQ session at LY's house. I'm looking forward... because Vieth is bringing Rose along.. hehee and Nana bringing Pepper.. it's been sometime since i saw them.. i miss them =(
Will be going to Vieth house directly after work to change and then help her with some computer thingy.. MSN - so that we can chat online, even after work.. hehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment