Created by Wedding Favors

11 July 2004

Yesterday went to watch Spiderman 2 with Vieth and her hubby... ya.. the 3 of us... Felicia was not feeling well and also having lesson.. so she didnt join us.. the show was great.. i've always like pple swinging around... like him and tarzan. bet the feeling is great.. too bad.. i'm not them.. hahaa~~

I cut my hair, or rather, i have changed the style a bit.. but the length of my hair remains the same lah. a bit like mushroom head.. (thats what i think lah).. haha~~ feel like going to do a rebonding... but anyway, gotta think of it also.. this month i had spent a lot... my friend's birthday, that chalet, repairing my PS2, buying new games, and much more... *sigh* Money money money...

New games!! yeah yeah~~ Actually i havent completed my Final Fantasy X2.. getting tired actually.. haahaa~~ think i gotta replay the whole thing again to see the story once more.. I like the story.. but then the gaining of levels and training their abilities in their dresssphere spent me a lotta time.. thats why i grew tired and stopped at the final battle.. hehee~~ but not to worry, i'll complete them someday =P but first, new games!! Yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment