Created by Wedding Favors

04 March 2009

Tonight

Meeting my excolleagues for dinner tonight. We are all working in different companies.. so finding a time and date to fit everyone is really difficult. So, we have to enjoy gossiping (as usual) as much as possible. heh.

Mum's 3rd day in Macau. Hope she's having fun there. I wanna thank dear for helping me to send mum to the airport, and fetch her when she returns on Friday afternoon. See, he's even better then mum's own children~! haha.. Mum will dote on dear more liao. wahaha.. plus points for him~! I miss mum... and her morning milo for me~~ Surprisingly, Dad now folds his blanket every morning when he got up from sleep.. instead of lying it there for mum to do it.

Oh ya, I've temporary switch role with another colleague to her unit.. which means i have more things to learn~! hee~ Good or bad? I wouldnt know.. until I get use to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment