Created by Wedding Favors

17 March 2009

Added image

I wonder why there is a huge different in font size when reading my blog using internet explorer 7 and firefox 3.. Gave up adjusting the font.. and I think now it's big enough to read comfortably. haha

Anyway, felt bored and went thru blogskins.. found a skin I like, but the html code is completely messed up.. I wonder why the author didnt bother to check before posting them online for others (like me) to use it. So, since I cant use the layout, I just took the image and placed in over here. So no layout change - just a change in background color, added image and change in font/font size. I wonder if I should credit the image from deviantart, or should I give credit to the author (who make me noticed this image).

Tmr's wed. Mid-week. I'm getting bored in the evenings.. maybe i should ask someone out for shopping one day.. but who leh? sighz.. all my friends look so busy nowadays...

I think I'll turn in now. There's really nothing much for me to do lo. Eyes are tired and i dun wanna strain my eyes further by watching anime or movies or playing games. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment