Created by Wedding Favors

14 March 2009

Zzzz

Dear accompanied me to watch the Japanese movie "Departures" today, sacrificing his resting time before another flight to korea in early morning on Sunday. It is a really nice movie that touches me way deep into my heart. I kept tearing throughout the movie... The movie was a perfect one if not for the stupid auntie and uncle who kept rattling about the plot of the movie. Stupid. I was so hot that I said "Diam ah" but apparently either they didnt hear it, or they choose to ignore it, or worse, they dont think they are the ones making noise. Damn them.

Oh ya, before the movie, we went to Benten cafe to have our lunch... their cups were wayyyyy too dirty (with floating particle and sediments) and the food are too salty. Sigh.. I guess I'm extra picky when it's my time of the month.

Anyway, enough about them. I enjoyed the gathering with Nic, Kal, SL, Gin, WY... last friday and I'm glad that I asked ZX along. =) We ate Waraku fine dining and it really tasted good. We had a return voucher about 62 bucks and we make a point that we will meet up on April to meet for dinner again. hee~ After dinner, it's dempsey bens and jerry for ice cream. Yummy yummy~

Supposed to have clubbing session today.. but then due to pple falling sick, my time of the month and my dear's only free day.. we decided to postpone til further notice. heh.

I'm getting sleepy over here. Goodnight guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment