Created by Wedding Favors

19 March 2009

Hungry

I am literally counting down the days that dear will be back. There are too many things popping out here and there that makes me want to share with him. haha~ True indeed, absence makes the heart grows fonder. haha~

Went to OG Orchard point for shopping (private sale for members) with Nana. Thanks to ZX - she mentioned it to me and then she passed me the coupon entry for guest. I bought 2 tops and a SUPER push up bra that can immediately upsize a cup. wahaaha Comfy comfy leh... Thanks Nana for telling me this superbra existed.. for the poor "little" me. wahahaa. Na got herself towels, the bra that i mentioned and SK-II starter kit. I have been using SK-II treatment essence for about a month liao and i think it really works~! haha. Now my face is not so oily.. so no need to blot my face that often~!

Also, planned a "shopping" trip on Sat with PY,JY. VT will be joining us for dinner. hee~ JY mentioned a australian kinda restaurant she went yesterday makes me drool when I think of it now... They have shepherd's pie~!!! It's been a loooong time since I last tasted it. Days of attachment in Brisbane..didnt treasure good food when you can almost eat them everyweek for a consecutive of 4 months. So gotta grab the chance since there's the authentic australian restaurant..

Food~! So hungry now!

No comments:

Post a Comment