Created by Wedding Favors

12 March 2009

Mixed feelings.

Heard many complains from a colleague. I can see myself as her when I was back at LNUS. The same frustrations, the same kind of anger. I thought pure research is not the same as my previous company, but it is. As long as people exists, problems exists.

It makes me ponder on what I should do next..where i will be next and what is my true desire, hope and interests are... anyway, I've somehow decided.

Waiting for dear to come back (for 24hrs on Sat) before he flies again on Sunday. I really want to catch the jap movie "Departure" but than sadly Gim is not free and dear is not around.. even if he is around, i guess he needs to unpack and pack again.. so I guess the best solution is... to catch it myself~! haha~ See first lah. I guess most pple know, I dun like to do things alone. but who knows, I can learn to be independent!

These 2 days I'm really happy working.. talking and cracking jokes, laughing til I teared. It's been a while.. I have nice colleagues I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment