Created by Wedding Favors

22 March 2009

Pictures

Ok, since I have the time today, I shall blog with pictures~!

First of all, still remember I went for a gathering with my uni friends at Waraku fine dining restaurant? The food there tastes great. This was what I ordered - set meal that comes with sushi and soba. Yummy Yummy~!





Then we went Dempsey's bens and jerrys where there's live band. We werent there for the live band.. coz we wanted to chat.. in the end, we were sitted right in front of them, just beside the speakers. Nevertheless, we managed to talk by "shouting" and writing pieces of notes to pass around. =) I miss those days where we were in the lecture room, doing the same thing..
Anyway, this was the chef's special I ordered, supposed to have warm choco oozing out when I cut it... guess the choco was not warm enough. Plus, it's a tad too sweet.

Ok, next - yesterday. We (ex-lilly) gathered at bugis, walking around intending to find a white dress for myself but found none.. sigh.. either too fanciful (to me) or the dresses are too short. Nevermind, I still have time. We had our dinner at double bay - a australian restaurant at Raffles city shopping centre. I had shepherds pie.. NICE~! I will definitely go there again. The other had fish and the tastes were good as well. Slightly a bit over priced, but once in a while should be ok. =)

Then we went Equinox. The bar at 70th storey of swissotel. My first time there. The scenery's sooooo beautiful~! Will need to bring dear there one day. We watched the sunset there..









I dun really have a good camera to capture the most beautiful scenery.. as the sky got darker, it's more difficult coz I couldnt use flash.. hence the last pic was taken with camera on table (to totally reduce shakiness from hands).

Vi's hubby was kind to drop us home that night. Thanks~! Hope to have another gathering soon.

Oh ya, talked about lasik with the girls.. the enthu nana suggested to call the clinic to book a consultation for 3 pple to see if we are suitable for the surgery. haha~ she's so on lo. The appt will probably on mid april.

No comments:

Post a Comment