Created by Wedding Favors

08 March 2009

Take care dear.

Sent dear to airport this morning. Dear will be on and off going overseas for the rest of Mar. I guess he wont be able to taste homecooked food for 3 weeks then. hee~ Of course, I'll seize the opportunity to meet him up when he is back for like 24 hrs before the next flight. Time's crucial for him. haha

As for me, I wont have anyone to drive me to work and fetch me off work. Gotta get up 10 mins earlier everyday to hop on the squeezy sardine train.. walk a distance and up a steep slope before reaching the office.. sigh. I guess I'm overtly pampered... or in other words, I'm just well taken care of. =)

Hope that next week will be an enjoyable one. Since dear's not around, I'll take the chance to call up friends for dinner... or a movie. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment