Created by Wedding Favors

27 February 2009

Cant imagine that my company is so poor thing. They took away the pencil holder they gave me to give to a newcomer coming on Monday. haha. It's ok, since i dont use it... but i think they are too observant to see that I have 2 pencil holders... (1 is my personal item). Anywayz...

Work's been getting fine.. just that I kept having small mistakes here and there.. i guess thats the learning curve ya. Sometimes may feel a bit disappointed at myself, but i get over when it's after 5.30pm. haha. It's not good mentally to bring work home.. which sometimes I do, like the recent report... and some protocols to make notes.

Just now went to SC house for a gathering.. I like gatherings.. talking, chatting, updating about each other's ongoings.. seems like I'm getting older.. or rather more mature. haha. Nana and Vi counting down the days they left in Lilly.. and I am counting down on the days they come here and probably have lunch with me. =) I've already mark down in my calendar on the date they are coming over to biopolis. =) Sweet.

I've been sick this few days.. no scent, not much taste due to terrible nose block.. was on MC yesterday and I'm quite ok now.. except that i still have the nasal sound in me. haha. Dear describe this nasal sound "the act cute sound" haha~ Even my colleagues kept asking me if I'm ok.. coz I do look pale during working... Thanks for the concern... and I'm happy to know that there are pple who care about me. they are so nice =)

Resting at home during the weekends.. Will be cancelling the KTV session supposed to be tmr.. too sick to go to ktv.. despite that I have the craving for a long long time liao.. Another time perhaps? When I'm feeling better. hee~

Talk about cravings, I have a craving for tuna mayo sandwich.. haha~ Ate a bit of tuna mayo yesterday.. but that's not enough! Will be getting the tuna sandwich from subway for lunch tmr. I must satisfy my craving... if not like very itche leh. wahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment