Created by Wedding Favors

05 November 2008

I found a job that I dont really have the time to sit at my desk to surf net. ha~ not like now lah. Coz the expts for my training had ended today.. haha~ I still have to continue from my previous post.. but i dun have the time to do that at home. Even now I'm sneakily typing this post.. soft and gently on the keys.. coz my keyboard is the old type.. producing loud clicking sound whenever a key is pressed.. Sigh.. so sneaky til my hands are tired trying to keep those typing sound to a minimum. haha~

Work wise, everything's fine. Information overloaded I can say. It takes time for me to get familiarise with all the techniques.. Aseptic techniques..

This week is also the final week of class.. n i have a consecutive of 3 nights in a row. I do hope that the students will finish their expts fast so that i can quickly get home and rest. beauty sleep is impt for aging ladies. wahaha.

This weekend dear's flying off to UK. Will definitely miss him a lot..

Alrighty, I shall continue my part 2 of my previous post when i have the time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment