Created by Wedding Favors

29 October 2008

Part 1.

I was late yesterday for my first day of work. 5 mins la. Not serious. The train in the morning are da*n cramp lo.. I think I really need to learn the art of squeezing.. I dun mind being squashed up right in front of the door.. coz afterall I only have 2 stops Dover - which the door opens at the other side.. and then buona vista... and it's my stop. haha~

Long post this gonna be.. so be prepared.

Current company have ioffice - an application to monitor work online... plus, a place where you need to clock in and out when you step into the office and leave home at the end of the day. Very typical jap company. Time orientated. Near to Zero pple come in later than 8.30am.. Very discipline.. nobody leaves before 5.30pm.. not even on the dot.. I have to get used to this new culture. Afterall I come from a US culture company..

I have my own desk. A 1metre square table. Small indeed.. but at least i have room for my legs.. Chair.. is normal rolling chair, velvet material.. and the backing like giving way anytime soon. haha~ not like my comfy ex-leather big armchair... I have to throw away my cushion that i brought back from my ex company liao.. forget about bringing it to my new place. We have an open concept office.. all staff in a room.. everybody whispers and talk softly... or not talking at all.. I cant get use to this. I used to face a wall full of my decorative postcards etc.. but now.. i have another person sitting opposite me. yeah, there's not even a divider.. so i cant stare blank that obvious, I cant close my eyes and rest.. and coz open concept, I cant surf net.. Talking about online.. my pc is as slow as a SNAIL.. Worse than my PIII that i threw away..gotta be REALLY patient.

We have a large window.. good.. but too glaring when the sun is up and shining bright.. makes pple sleepy. haha~ Warm environment.. as in temperature. haha~ just nice. Dun have to bring jacket to work.

Lab coat and shoes provided. Gotta change the shoes just before going into the lab. That means, no dress code at all! Hahaa~ but its ok.. have to stay obedient for a while first... just wait til... after my probation period~!

My handphone spoilt on the first day of work~! You know, first day is usually boring.. i wanted to bring out my hp to sms others to waste my time.. but SPOILT. D*mn lo. haha~ lucky still under warranty.. so I'll bring it to service this weekend.. gotta borrow K750i from brother as temp phone.

I'm really tired of typing.. haha. so will continue part 2 tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment