Created by Wedding Favors

24 November 2008

Monday without blues.

I always managed to finish my work around this time, which is good. Kept having miss calls in the morning.. I dun have the habit of bringing handphone with me when I'm out in the lab doing expt.. So for those ppl who smsed me and I took a while to reply, you'll know that I'm in the lab and will only reply you during my breaks, or lunch time.

Speaking of lunch, I had free lunch today.. thanks. Company welcome treat (with combination of birthday treats) I'm into my 4th week and everything seems to be fine. I am enjoying myself, although busy.

Like i mentioned, I went "shopping" last Sat.. Bought refill compact foundation and a liquid foundation (trying out), Kose black mask, shampoo, deodorants etc. haha~! All cheap cheap~! I still have a shopping list to fulfill...like

  • SK-II facial treatment essence
  • a new pair of shoes
  • new organiser for 2009 from Kinokuniya (only there sells nice jap organisers.)
  • new handphone.. (maybe)
  • Diamond earstuds (2 pairs, maybe)
  • bag organiser...etc
Anyone wanting to get me Xmas present can choose from the list. wahaha.. those "maybes" will have to be in my list til I am prepared to spend the money.. afterall they are the "wants".

I'm looking forward to this weekend for dear to be back.. I really need a car wash before fetching dear from airport.. coz it's full of birdshits and stains.. (I tried cleaning off but they're really stubborn) I also wonder what kind of souveniors he will get for me (I hope he remembers... coz i told him to get me some souvenior, like fridge magnet or something, everytime he visits a new country or state)

Oh ya, will be getting my pay on the 25th. Not use to this.. coz my previous one paid us on the 1st... now like my savings are depleting.. and I still have credit card bills to clear.. Next month worse, i have an annual insurance premium to pay (excluding those monthly ones) Argh~! I want to earn more money~! PSB please bank in my money for the previous module soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment