Created by Wedding Favors

17 November 2008

888th post

I'm learning new things at work almost everyday.. which is good. I'm still enjoying myself.. Getting independent. =)

Yesterday I went to visit Vieth.. She seems ok after the operation. Athough i knew that she doesnt like to drink those essence of chicken sorta thing, I still brought half a dozen for her.. (hoping that she can drink it coz from my sincerity) Anyway, it's my mum who insisted too.. My mum dotes on Vieth too.. although they only met for a few times. I think its the numerous times that vieth passed her baby items to us too =)

Yesterday night i saw a familiar card teared into pieces in the rubbish bin. I took it up and realised that mum threw away our birthday card to her.. many many years ago... I fixed it up and the cover read "Happy birthday and I love you"... inside wrote "we will listen to your advice and be a good children" Tears welled up.. I dunno why i'm so emo ytd.. I asked mum why she threw it away.. she replied saying that she thought its a very old piece of drawing paper.. she said she doesnt even realised wat's that about. I'm very sad..i brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.. and cried. I knew mum didnt do it on purpose.. but still i remember that was an expensive card, money from piggy bank combined with sis and bro, we got this card together.. memories. Words that i cant describe.. the only time when we shared $ to get a gift for mummy... I cried myself to sleep.. Arent I silly?

Today while i was walking towards the train station, i looked up to my kitchen window and saw mum standing there waving goodbye to me.. Again, it's been such a long time since i last saw this gesture.. i was touched.. tears welled up once again.. But i controlled myself...

I wonder why am i so emotional these 2 days.. I want to share this with dear dear but he is not around.. how i wish that time can pass quickly for dear to come back..

Mummy and family, I love you all so much. I treasure each and every moment for us to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment