Created by Wedding Favors

28 November 2008

Dear's coming home~

My experimental results showed inconsistency, despite the training i had been thru. Sigh.. so disappointed at myself. I guess i gotta redo the whole experiment next week. (usually the expt will need a whole week to get results.) Sigh... gotta buck up and do better. =)

A friend of mine talked to me on MSN a few days ago.. she's officially hitched and will be inviting me and dear to her wedding dinner next year. =) When asked "when's my turn?" I'll probably reply "thinking of that soon". Haha~~ Getting old now.. better get married before my thoughts go astray. wahaha~

It's friday~! Dear's coming home tmr. Also heard good news about my other ex-colleagues may be joining the pool in biopolis.. cant wait to feel excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment