Created by Wedding Favors

09 November 2008

Take care dear

2 weeks of work has over... i have learnt a lot of things... brushing up my calculations of cells density etc etc. haha~ Aseptic techniques is a must. very strict to prevent any contamination. 70% alcohol is now my best friend in lab. Whatever procedure i'm doing, I'll have it sprayed not only to my gloves, it's up till my forearms. =) Those allergic to alcohol cannot work in my lab.
There are still a lot of things to learn. Totally different from LNUS. I'm glad that I made a change.

Dear flew off to Birmingham yesterday for 3 weeks training.. for his new job. I dun feel sad all this while.. only when the time when he asked me to go off (not seeing him going into the departure hall) then i fill a tinge of sadness flowing through. I'm going to miss him.. and I am missing him right now.

I drove back alone from T2 to my house. LOng journey it seems, without dear around. I safely reached home, and parked my car. haha~ (some of my close friends know how i "feared" parking car)

he'll be back on 29 nov... anxiously waiting. take care over there dear. it's really cold over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment