Created by Wedding Favors

27 November 2008

Work is fun~!

Forgot to mentioned that my company bbq this weekend was cancelled due to poor response. Initially I was hesitating of whether to turn up after picking up dear from the airport, or just give it a miss (anti-social a bit).. I actually wanted to go but then I chose dear over work. haha~~ but now, I'm sorta glad that I heard the news that it was cancelled and postpone til further notice. hee~

Was asked to go for a steamboat session at Vieth's house tmr. great. Another gathering. I like it. haha~ So that I wont distant from my ex colleagues cum friends... then nana sent another email to me asking to go for another steamboat on a friday and clubbing on a sat.. seems like we're having fun eh. haha~

I wonder when dear will be going off to Taiwan for business again on Dec.. if the day falls on the day i have dinner or the clubbing day (which i told nana that i will go unless there's unforeseen circumstances).. then i have to give up the gathering session... hee~ Sorry ah~~ like "zhong se qing you" but then you guys have to think leh.. after kk changed job, he will be travelling frequently.. so have to accompany him to airport.. =)

Just hope that India's situation will be better.. coz I heard that dear needs to go there for business early next year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment