Created by Wedding Favors

21 November 2008

Friday night.

My meeting yesterday with Ying and Kun is shifted to tonight. =) At least, I have something to do this friday night, instead of staying at home. Mum now has baby-chan to look after (they came back from Malaysia) so i dun have to worry about mum staying home alone.

Anyway, it's been my 3rd week into my new job. Everything seems ok.. everyday's busy.. I just tabulated a graph and showed my supervisor, he said that the expts that I ran is to see how well i can control my "techniques". Apparently compared to the first time, my technique of "seeding" has improved..my supervisor (a man with a few words - coz his english is not that good) sorta praised me for my improvement. Good. heh.

My colleague asked me to go blading. I agreed initially coz there are several pple going.. but now it has turn out to be only a couple and i.. 3 person like very strange leh.. so i ask her to rearrange another day where more pple can turn up. =)

So, I'll plan to go grocery shopping with mum tmr. =) Chinatown ba. Cheap. Shall look up at the street directory on "how to go there" heeh~

Also, i'm planning to finish watching another 6 espisodes of anime. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment