Created by Wedding Favors

10 November 2008

Sick.

Today's work is done. Fast and chop. It's good in a sense that, I'm not feeling well today... or rather, I've been feeling sick (fluctuating fever, cough and block nose) since last friday. Now I even got upper backache, and I cant look up to the ceiling/sky.

I asked my HR about taking mc.. she said she doesnt agree on workers taking MC during probation period, unless it's really serious. Gosh. I'll still go to the doctor after work today. I'd popped 4 panadols up til now and I'm still feverish. I even pasted "koyok" to ease my aching. Dear, dun worry about me if you read this post. I'll be fine soon. =)

Although finished work, having nothing to do is tough keeping awake, especially in my state.. hm... what shall i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment