Created by Wedding Favors

01 December 2008

Over the weekends

Dear came home last sat.. I thought I was lost on the expressway (which actually I'm not) due to the misleading road signs.. It's not the first time I went airport to fetch dear.. just that I dunno what came to me.. hence I exited Bedok, parked at a petrol station and started flipping my directory... As a taxi actually parked beside me, I might as well ask the uncle on how to go.. which, he did directed me, in a friendly way (although i blocked his taxi a bit but he's not angry). I managed to reach the airport eventually. =)

Anyway, dear came home with unexpected "souveniors" Sigh.. dun wanna talk about it here.. it's embarrassing. wahaha. But i like the newcastle t-shirt he bought for me.. bling bling kind.. I'll upload a pic when i have the time. Plus, he got for me SK-II facial treatment essence from the DFS too.. that's my xmas gift.

So glad that dear's back with me. haha~ this weekend I want to go shopping with him~! but first, there's a ex-lilly gathering tonight at IMM~! enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment