Created by Wedding Favors

27 August 2008

TaDaaa~~~~

I can officially announce that I found a new job~! hee. I sent out numerous resumes and in the end I only got rejected due to the 3 months notice period.. BUT luckily, I still manage to find one... Its been 5 years and a few months in LNUS... and since I graduated, I need to move on.. to some place that is more suitable for me. Not that I am exactly sure what is suitable.. but as long as I have my aims and motivation, I guess I'll be fine.

I'll be moving on to a research company in Biopolis in end of Oct (so friends who are working there, lets meet up for lunch~!)..not clinical research like what I am doing currently.. its those kind of immunology research.. Wet lab is always interesting to me.. seeing cells under microscope etc.. that's why I chose to study science ever since I was a kid. =) When I got this new job offer... i was struggling with the $$ or the interest... coz the next company I'm joining is not for a better pay.. (rather a paycut - and mind you, it's quite a lot!) and of course, the benefits cannot be compared to my current one.. but luckily.. interest is more important to me... hence despite all those negative influences.. i decided to go ahead and take up the job. After all.. my nxt "supervisor" has voice out to wait for my notice period (initially was 3 months) to end~! Wonderful~! Where can you find such a nice company? They also say that I am a suitable candidate and they are willing to put on hold the experiment til I start work~! Woot~! One more plus point... my "supervisor" is a young (cool) Jap guy~!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! See you here in end Oct!!

BlueSky said...

Yoz... Charlie~! You working in Biopolis too?

Anonymous said...

yea, Lim ZZ works here too.

sadly, Tay PY and Huixian 2A left for greener pastures (study AGAIN!)

BlueSky said...

thats great~! we can all meet up there and have some mini gatherings~!

Post a Comment