Created by Wedding Favors

11 August 2008

Monday

Batam trip confirmed. More or less la. haven pay $$ only. With vi, gim and na on Oct. =) looking forward. hope that the spa is great~! Never been to one before.

This week's the audit week. So there isnt much activity going around.. just meetings, meetings and more meetings.

This evening I'm going to collect my regalia.. haven got that long sleeve white shirt to go along. Sigh~ tried looking for one yesterday.. but seems like a plain long sleeve white shirt is difficult to find nowadays. Found a pair of shoes that sis wore last year for her graduation.. i think the shoes doesnt really fit her.. so she left it at my house (wore it only once so it's still new).. and i dun have to buy one again. Just pray that the shoes doesnt give way la. hahaa~ Wednesday will be the "graduation" at NTUC centre.

Will be going to Kal's bday celebration at the changi chalet near the end of Aug. =)

Activities activities and more activities!~ Woot!

Last but not least... I hope that my dear friend will get over her ex sooner.. I just cant bear to see her crying and sobbing whenever she thinks about him. Still remember long long time ago (secondary school times)... there's was once that I told her, "I cant really help/console/solve your problem... but at the very least, I'm able to cry with you." Jia you my dear friend. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment