Created by Wedding Favors

04 August 2008

Pre- Actual bday celebration

Ok, time for me to backdate a little.. birthday pre and actual celebration pictures. =)

There's post birthday celebration last saturday..but no pictures... and another one coming up.. with SC and some other colleagues. hahaa.. This is how i'm gonna mark my official mid-twenties. hee~


Starting off, the usual 4 girls (Ping, Me, Sen, Ting)... my friends pre-celebrate my bday with me on 26th Jul. We went marina sq and suntec. So sweet~!


Then I treat my family to a Pizza dinner for my birthday again on 27th Jul~!

We all went home for "cake cutting ceremony" after the dinner..but bro met his buddies and started chatting with buddies at the void deck... so we go ahead without him.. ya, as usual, dad was not around.

Nini came running to me as I was about the cut the cake.. hence I carried her and took a picture with her...look at her, she's aiming for the cake. Cute~!

Then on my actual day, Gim bought me a kawaii cake! The other CRTs got me a strawberry cheesecake too. =) Thanks guys.
Took pictures with Na and Vi...


Then with Gim... =)

And here come's the evening time, when kk brought me to dinner at absolutehaven at selegie... a mock candlelight dinner. haha

The candlelight in between us...


The starters... came the deep fried buffalo wings with a personal spicy rating of 4/5~! if you eat one you wont feel much.. but imagine eating more than that~! [got a burning as* the next day. haha~!]


The next starter is the puree mushroom soup for me. =) not bad.. a bit bland.. thats why when they served the soup, they brought the salt and pepper along.


Nice salt and pepper bottle.

My main course... chicken roulade... not that bad la.. small portion as you can see, but i still cant finish that, coz the starters already made me full..

As for him, he had the cod fish thing... with a small piece of soft shell crab.. and I prefer the fish to the chicken...
I ended my day with another cake cutting in the car with kk alone.. this year I cut 3 cakes in total =) hope all my wishes will come true~

No comments:

Post a Comment