Created by Wedding Favors

02 September 2008

Interview postponed

It's been a while since I worked morning shift at 7am.. and it's today and tmr. hee~ I had trouble sleeping well since ytd night.. kept waking up now and then... coz I'm afraid that I might oversleep... but the worry is unneccessary.. now I have problem keeping myself awake. haha~

The person who wants me to go interview for the part time job had smsed me ytd.. saying that he needs to change the timing which was supposed to be today. Well, I guess it's fine, since I dun really need to have the part time job... it can be said that part time job will be my ECA. haha~ having said that I really hope that I can have that job.. so that I can keep in touch with all my friends and lecturers who are still currently studying hee~ You know, my next work will be a having a huge paycut.. so having a part time job to fill up the gap sounds good too. haha

Waiting for dear to come back from china/hong kong this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment