Created by Wedding Favors

05 August 2008

Ah~~Choo!

I think that I had caught a cold. I've been sneezing a lot since I woke up.. Terrible.

Got 2 blisters on my soles. One on each foot. Sianz. Due to the walking I had yesterday with the wrong pair of shoes. Now I cant even walk properly. haha~ like a duck or something, avoiding walking in a position that will press on the blisters. Overall, i'm still glad that I walked home from work... of course, with Gim lah... guess that I always try out new things when I'm with her.. she always agree to do silly things with me. =)

Gim ah, she always plan to do a lot of things with me.... like going to hortpark to walk... going to Zoo and night safari etc.... I'm just like a big sister to her, bringing her to places that she always wanted to go.. or never go before. =) which is good somehow.. coz i longed to have a sibling that i can take care of.

Alright. movie tonight. Mummy 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment