Created by Wedding Favors

24 August 2008

Path

Finished watching another anime series. Black Cat. Nice drawings~! Kuro-sama kawaii~~!

Heh. Anyway, went to Kal's bday celebration at SAF chalet.. A bit ulu lah.. difficult to find a parking lot.. hence we gotta park all the way back beside changi village hotel... plus, it was raining the whole day... I'm glad that Kal's able the start the fire anyway... with an umbrella. Felt so bad that we were just sitting around eating. haha~ Kal, being the bday girl, had to run around serving food to others.. Sorry ah~~ Coz too many pple liao.. we shy shy mah... We waited til the cake was cut.. but still didnt get to meet Nic.

Tmr will be another working week.. Since the day that I decided my path.... Everyday seems to be different.. It's a change... I'm going to make myself enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment