Created by Wedding Favors

12 August 2008

Tuesday

I went to collect my regalia... it's emerald green for B.Sc. Normal B.Sc doesnt have the mortar board to wear... which means no "hat" to throw. hahaa~ the rafflestudio really knows how to do business lo..." lao gan" is the word I can use to describe them.

First they said that the rental for the gown is 30 bucks.. but you have to pay a deposit for 150 dollars just in case you did something to the gown la.. refundable deposit, that is.. then they tell you that no photographers will be allowed on the aisle and hence there's professional ppl will take your individual shot and the group photo for you, put in the a folder and sells you 90 bucks. Of course, if you agree to buy the photos, you dun have to pay the money, just subtract off from the deposit.. so now, I'm left with 60 bucks refundable deposit.

Then they bring you to the room to get the gown... I got a M size gown just because I'm too tall. Sianz. imagine wearing a big size gown with this thin thin body.. wahaha~ After settling the gown, the guy bring me to a small corner and explained the promotion package for family photo... so if I take the package for family photo, I'll get free individual shots. haha~ then the promotion price now is 280 bucks.. WAH~! Then the guy said he'll give me the option to take up or not... so he wrote a receipt to MINUS off the 60 bucks refundable deposit remainder and said that i have to make up my mind in 2 days.. If I choose to take up the photo package, I'll just have to keep the receipt and go back within a year to take the pics. if not, I'll have to return the receipt to them and they'll pay me back the deposit - 60 bucks.

So I ponder and think and I still cant make up my mind while even searching for the white long sleeve shirt around bugis... to find a shirt that catches my attention is really difficult... furthermore I'm talkin about white long sleeve shirt..sianz.

So I got home and told mum about the happenings... then she made a small comment that made me go.... "woo swee~! I should have think of that and dun have to think so much~!" Haha she said casually "dou mei you mao zi dai, hai pai shen me zhao!" (dun have a hat to wear take what photo!" Really is "yi yan jing xing meng zhong ren"... I decided not to take the family photo regardless of how much they persuade me.. coz there's definitely a day where I'll wear a graduation gown again.. of course, with a mortar board a.k.a hat. wahahaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment