Created by Wedding Favors

14 August 2008

Congrats to myself~!

Yesterday was an enjoyable night. I was informed that I'm an prize winner when I went to get registered.... I'm surprised but not sure what prize I was getting...

Anyway, the presentation ceremony proceeded as we went up the stage with a small token of appreciation (leather cardholder with Uni logo) and shake hands with the chancellor... there's the bachelor of science, commerce and MBAs graduates.. and the ceremony was actually quite short due to the small number of graduates... (We are the first batch of graduated from B.Sc.) After all that, they gave prizes to the "winners".. and I think there were 5 given off... 3 from MBB, 1 from Genetics and 1 from pharm science... Only 1 girl and I were present for the prize... I'm so proud of myself. Got an "extra" certificate to indicate "best student in pharm science course" and $500 Aus dollars... So happy~! [My hardwork in studying pays off] Thanks mum for the chicken essence supplies every now and then.. thanks baby chan for all the goodluck kisses before all my exams.. thanks everyone that contributed every now and then.. wahaha

Took some pics.. but will wait for Nic's / Gin's to send to me.. collate then upload here... hm... after I uploaded the pics from my camera, i realised that my camera man yesterday didnt do really a good job. hahaa~ a LOT of blurry pictures.... but anyway, thanks for the effort. =)
I even got the chance to take picture with the nobel prize winner, Prof Barry marshall (holding his precious nobel prize medal..haa~~) and the head for our life science school... 1 of which will be in the uwa newsletter.. which i hope will be sent to us or uploaded in the uwa website...

Congratulations once again to myself~! *pats my own back*

No comments:

Post a Comment