Created by Wedding Favors

13 August 2008

Graduation

Tonight's the day. Haha~ Took half day and hence going off in an hour's time... Still need to iron the regalia, the new white shirt that I got and the pants i'm wearing later on... Mum said she'll help me with it provided that babychan sleeps in the afternoon.

Damn.. my right eye a bit swollen. later on still have to take picture lo... must be retribution la... coz i cursed someone yesterday... Argh~!

My health havent been feeling 100% lately... kept falling sick, getting (mild) flus and slight fever. Gosh.. i wonder if it is the virus that lingers around in my office... maybe someday gotta disinfect the whole place with 100% alcohol lo... My office is too too cold to work in.. like torturing... but it is this kind of environment that allows viruses and bacteria to live longer and thrive... Sigh... right now I'm wearing a normal sweater PLUS a winter fleece jacket over it.... it's a bit over.. but at least, I dont shiver.

My colleague told me that he/she's leaving... found a job. Sadz. another one leaving soon. Everytime I know about pple leaving, I'll think... when's my turn? haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment