Created by Wedding Favors

22 July 2005

*toot*

All alone in the lab. The toad is on urgent leave today and Hil is having half day leave.. (she's going to remove her wisdom tooth.) Good luck girl! get well soon k? 5 days MC leh~ i'll be be missing you.. coz there's no one to accompany me.. and share my yummy goodies.

The new lab tech who is supposed to be sitting in the CRU office (coz our lab can only seat 3 persons) came to use the *toot*s desk. Sianz.. I dun like other pple to invade.. coz... coz... aiyah coz I'm starting to dislike him. Why leh? I cant put it into words.. just a kinda feeling that comes naturally.. I think partly because he is a guy and he inherited the lazy traits from *toot* etc etc. haha. (did i say i cant put it into words?) Anyway, he's not around not.. if not, from the *toot*s position, he can see what i typed..

Alright.. we had a free lunch today... CRUC's treat. bee hoon and chicken wings.. although cheap, the food taste great. Thanks!

4 comments:

Alana Jane said...

New lab tech? Someone's leaving or more headcount?

BlueSky said...

The new lab tech is here to help to decrease the workload (coz there are more and more complicated studies.) They are from EDB, here for 1 year attachment. Hil may be leaving us soon in October. =(

Anonymous said...

Danger! He visits ur blog too, I suspect. Thru mine. I suppose u have found out his traits that me and my other classmates discovered. Haiz. No one likes him a whole lot. Sadz life, anywayz. hmm.

BlueSky said...

oh really? he visits our blog? Gosh.. but anyway, even if he read it, I cant do anything liao.. hee~ like i said, this is like an online diary... I wrote what i feel inside here.

Post a Comment