Created by Wedding Favors

07 July 2005

My mood is = happy

Thursday. Time Flies. I guess its because of the 2 days training on Monday and Tuesday, a CREST program about group effectiveness by SNEF. It's fun and interesting.. especially those materials he used to "test" our IQs. Hee~ I think I got a low IQ.. or maybe because, I dun use my brain that often huh?

This Sat some of the colleagues are going to Sentosa. For me, it depends on whether I need to work or not.

Oh ya, I received a parcel from Shirz yesterday!! hee~ I thought the parcel was for Vieth.. hence I didnt open it up and passed to Vieth... (lucky she opened the parcel on the spot) and we realised that the parcel's contents were meant for Nana, Vieth and myself. Hee~ I'm so happy when I saw the photoframe. Nice thoughts from Shirz! I also like the fruity smell highlighters ( i saw in one of the bookshops here but didnt want to waste money to get them) And lastly a gravity pen for me to use as I am going to study in Sept =) Thanks!!

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

You're velcome ... I didn't expect the parcel to arrive THAT early ... anyway, glad you like the present. Study hard and have a great birthday (sorry, a bit early but hey, better than late!). :P

Post a Comment