Created by Wedding Favors

09 July 2005

Bits and pieces.

Nana they all should be having fun at Sentosa right now with all their dogs... I didnt join them... coz i gotta work.. then after that went westmall to cut my hair... The end result... ok lah.. have to see the actual one after i wash my hair again.. sigh.. i hope its not that bad as i imagine it to be...

Next Thurs onwards I will be working 7-4pm again... yeah~ its been a long time since i last work this timing. hee~ i wonder if i can get use to it or not...

I've applied for PSB academy some time ago. I guess UWA already receive my application now.. just waiting for the letter from them to tell me how many modules do i get exempted.. I hope the more the better. hee~

Alright. Time to go do something else... will upload some photos, hopefully by tmr... the JB trip one.

No comments:

Post a Comment