Created by Wedding Favors

27 July 2005

Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Today's wednesday.. middle of the week.. going to have fun from this friday onwards.

Friday - Our company is having a car rally (something like amazing race). We are being randomized into different groups. My group members are Eric (IT guy), Faith, Soh chin and myself. =) 3 females.. oh no.. I cant read maps!! reading books on a moving vehicle.. i guess i need to bring plastic bags along.. I'll get carsick. >< After the car rally, we will be going to our MD house to have dinner. Nice nice. Thats the 2nd time i'm invited to his house. Big house.. with 2 obedient labradors. cutie~

Saturday - Meeting Ping and Ting. I wonder if Sen can make it or not.. she may have to work on that day.. Yi cant make it.. she said she's going JB to do hair!! hmph! Hair is more important then friends... sob sob.

Sunday - my actual bday... Will be going to vieth's house first, then back to my house... then after that dunno go where leh~ but cake cutting will be at night... with my family. hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment