Created by Wedding Favors

19 July 2005

Takkie good care of yourself friends... dun fall sick!

It's been 6 days since I last blogged. heh. As usual, Lazy and tired coz of working 7-4.. When I get home around 4.30, I would then lazy around, or even take a short nap. hee~ blogging during office hours on busy days are impossible.. and, there's nothing interesting to write about right? You guys may be tired of I mentioning the sickening toad. haha.

Well, heard from vieth sometime ago that she's been busy taking care of Ethan and had caught a flu. Hope that she's alright now. Also, read from joe's entry that shirz had a fever after returning from her skiing trip... You have to take care of yourself too ya?

3 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Thanks ! Am better already although still having sore throat and just developed a slight cough .. :(

Send my regards to Vi!

Alana Jane said...

Thanks ! Am better already although still having sore throat and just developed a slight cough .. :(

Send my regards to Vi!

BlueSky said...

Glad to hear that you are fine now..

Oh ya, vi will be holding Ethan's 1 mth celebration next Sunday. =)

Post a Comment