Created by Wedding Favors

26 July 2005

Monday, Tuesday... sianz... life's beautiful, but sometimes it does get a bit boring... Tired of doing routine job, tired of complaining the same thing over and over again. I found myself to be getting more petty. Hah. I cant understand myself sometimes... I wasnt like that before i started working.. Guess, worklife changed me..

I'm lazy too.. yah~ i think thats born natural.. everyone has the traits in them... just that the traits lie dormant in some pple. Unlike me, I'm a full blown lazy pig. hehee~ I'm not proud of my laziness.. I'm always thinking of ways to prevent me from getting lazy. Anyone can help? I think not.

Well, Sunday is approaching.. and it's going to be a celebration day for me, and baby Ethan as well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment