Created by Wedding Favors

21 July 2005

Someone's blogger account and gmail account has been hacked. Yeah, if you frequent her blog, I guess you should know who I am talking about - XiaXue. Poor thing. She lost her 3 years of hardwork. Just hope that she can restore her blog soon... just imagine if my not-famous-blog is being hacked.. (which i guess thats not possible coz my blog is not interesting) I'll be very sad too..

Anyway, Vieth will be holding Ethan's 1st month celebration next sunday, on 31st July (which is also my birthday *hint hint*) Looking forward to it. However i think i will not stay long.. I need to celebrate my bday with my family too. (they will be ordering a cake with a cute tigger's face on it - still childish huh?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi huishan ! nice bumping into you and the rest during the weekend ! and Happy Belated B'day !! :)

BlueSky said...

belated bday? hee~ well.. my bday is on 31 jul!

Anonymous said...

ohh... ok ! :) anyway happy bday in advance then !

BlueSky said...

thanks in advance too!! I'm happy to see you and rebecca.. now i've seen her in person, I found her to be getting cuter!

Post a Comment