Created by Wedding Favors

26 July 2005

Quiz..

1) What is your name ?
::Huishan::

2) Where have you been today?
::Now in the office loh::

3) with..?
::my colleagues::

4) what did you have for your lunch?
::Not lunch time yet... still got half an hour::

5) with..?
::nana, fran, PY, Chin i think with mum and sis. they came NUH =)::

6) where are you now?
::Office::

7) last song you listened?
::I think some soundtrack from Naruto::

8) Who did you last chat with ?
::Msn - Elaine::

9) about..?
::outing on my bday::

10) last talked to on the fone?
::PY::

11) about..?
::she gave me some pants, i took home and tried.. i told her i looked as if i'm having
bird legs!::

12) last sms with?
::Nasir::

13) last thing u bought?
::tu tu cake yesterday::

14) last thing you did?
::edited my blog template font::

15) fav food?
::Jap, mum's cooking::

16) fav dessert?
::glutinous riceball (peanut)::

17) fav fruit?
::watermelon::

18) fav thing ?
::my bed::

19) who is/are your best friend(s) ?
::Ting, ying and some of my close ones at work::

20) when did you last cry?
::last week::

22) Do you believe in love at first sight?
::yup::

23) Do you have a b/f or g/f ?
::yup::

24) Are you in love right now ?
::hmmmm::

25) Do you own a house?
::nop::

26)Who do you confide your problems to..?
::my soft toy doggy given by shirz::

27) Are you happy go lucky?
::i think so::

28) Is your life miserable?
::not really but there are times i felt like that::

29) who/ what make your life miserable?
::money probs? haha::

30) What are you looking forward to now?
::my application to study.. so long haven receive any
news::

31) who do you wish to call you?
::hm.. i dun actually like to talk on phone::

32) who do you wish to see ?
::dear and my friends::

33) why do you want to see him/her?
::they always make me happy::

34) What are you wearing now?
::tshirt and pants with sweater on::

35) what is your ambition?
::hm.. i didnt think of this::

36) Do you like outings?
::depends::

37) Where do you like to go ?
::Japan, Paris, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong etc etc::

38) What is your fav subject?
::music, chinese, biology::

39) Who is your fav teacher?
::Cant remember there names.. oh ya, Huang yan - proteomics
lecturer in poly::

40) who do you hang out with in sch?
::Ting, liyi and ping in sec sch, poly - kun, lewis, ying::

41) after school?
::depends::

42) fav animal ?
::doggys - golden retriever::

43) fav cartoon character?
::Simba::

44) fav actor?
::none::

45) fav movie ?
::The Lion King::

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

In case I forgot to wish u happy birthday on ur actual day (becos I might be somewhere up in the mountains), here's a very happy birthday to u! :)
Enjoy that day and don't forget to share some pics! :D

BlueSky said...

No prob. thanks for the wishes. I'll enjoy myself and will take some pics... You enjoy yourself too!

Post a Comment