Created by Wedding Favors

28 June 2012

W.E.F 1st Jul

I will be officially employed under Chugai Pharmabody Research with effect from 1st of Jul.. Means, from next Monday onwards, I will be starting my new work. Everything happened in a fast pace... as 2 weeks ago, my boss told me that I will be transferred to the new company. Today is my 2nd last working day in Pharmalogicals Research.

I.feel.strange.

No one knows exactly what will happen to PLR. Rumours and guesses are all we had. The new company has a new project, a new management style, and there will have new staff as well. ZX will be coming over once she is done with rounding up the project in PLR.

Right now, there's no packing up to be done.. coz the HR allows me to hang on with my current access card. So when I know where I'm seated in the new company, I can start to bring my personal belongings over. :) My new company will be at a new building in biopolis - Synapse. It's quite a walk in the morning from the bus stop that I usually alights... Guess I have to make an effort to wake up 10mins earlier to buffer in the walking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment