Created by Wedding Favors

15 June 2012

Aching neck

We switch on the aircon yesterday and cuddle to sleep. Due to the odd sleeping position, my neck is aching right now... not able to fully turn to the right side. LOL. Dear also had the same problem and he said that we shouldnt try that position again. Haha!

Then this morning, while at my office desk, I arranged my snacks corner and found a baby cockroach! Yucks! It really gave me the creeps. Asked ZX to see and she didnt dare to kill it either.. thus, it got away. After that, I took out all the things from that small corner, and noticed that there were a lot of black small droppings which I highly suspected they were the shit of the cockroaches and whatsoever. Immediately I sanitized with 70% ethanol (that's a plus point for working in science field). Sparkling clean right now.. with the cockroaches shit removed. I take this chance to do a little spring cleaning and I found a small grey spider under my keyboard. OMG! My desk is soooooo dirty! I can't imagine those people with desk that are messier than mine. -_-


Here's an image of my extremely small and miserable desk. Not very messy right? The green cap centrifuge tube right at the back is my handy 70% ethanol. LOL. Opps. You can actually see that I am blogging during office hours. Haha.. Urm, well, its incubation time for my experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment