Created by Wedding Favors

07 July 2012

Resting Saturday

I have started working in the new office since Monday. New lab, new office, new people. I was assigned to the molecular team of the pharmacology group... which, in a general umbrella, I am under the animal unit. -_-
I just hope that I wont be asked to perform animal work.

I have a good supervisor, I guess. He explained to me the best that he could... on the projects that we will be handling. Even setting up the lab, we were doing it together... unlike W's. She has to single-handedly move items from stock room and set up such a huge lab. I saw she was in a struggle and she was in an emtional stressed-up stage. I did my best to help her.... secretly. (coz my supervisor kept telling me to read up on journals and thus I had spare time)

Next Friday will be my company's opening ceremony.. and we were not invited to the evening cocktail reception at St. Regis. Chey. 狗眼看人低。All Japanese were invited and not us. Pui.

No jap classes these 2 days as we went for makeup lessons last 2 weeks.. and dear is in Japan right now. LOL. Hope he is practising what he learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment